One Year Rodan and Fields Results

Last September I finally caved and ordered Rodan and Fields Reverse and Lash books after seeing so many amazing results on Facebook and Instagram. (I do not sell Rodan and Fields, but have TONS of friends that do, so if you need a consultant, I am happy to point you in the right direction!)

I am currently 38 and have started noticing my face aging faster that I would like. I have always hoped I would end up like my mother with great skin and looking younger than all my friends, but that didn't seem to be working out genetically for me. So, I decided my $10 face cleaner wasn't making me look amazing and with a 60 day money back guarantee, I decided to go for it. I think the pictures speak for themselves, but seriously, I am so happy with my skin (and lashes) now!



 My skin texture is so much better and the redness is almost all gone! I couldn't believe the difference once I put these pics together. 

I am adding my no make-up selfie that I posted on social media as a fundraiser for Rodan and Fields #GoNaked challenge to raise money for Prescriptions for Change Foundation. If you would have told me last year I would post a no-makeup selfie for anyone to see, I would have thought you crazy, but I am so much happier with how my skin looks, that I am proud to go make-up free!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Photos 2016

Unloading my thoughts...

#Iamthatkindofmom