Family photos 2017

We had Summer Moody take our photos again last year for our Christmas cards. I had this idea in my head of exactly what I wanted and how these were going to look. I had the perfect location and all my stuff gathered, and then it ended up being an overcast drizzly day. We decided to still go for it since we were cutting it really close to get them back in time to get Christmas cards out. You can definitely tell by the size of my hair which pics were taken earlier in the shoot because the more humidity, the bigger and crazier my hair gets! :) These didn't turn out like I pictured in my head (surprise, we aren't professional models with totally photo-shopped bodies), but I still love how they turned out!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Photos 2016

Unloading my thoughts...

#Iamthatkindofmom